Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Claus

I know that it's been awhile since my last posting but things have been a bit frenetic personally with several issues which have cropped up. Anyhow, it is now Christmas. At whatever point that a reader may stumble upon this blog, one of the more consistent issues that I will always remain firmly committed to...is that Santa Claus (or cultural variations thereof) does exist. How this may relate to a US Senate position remains unclear. I ran across the following link that discusses the quantum physics of the phenomenon as to how Santa gets the job done. I distinctly recall reading a paper years ago that reviewed in depth the nature of how this being transcends our thought processes of physics in general. The notion of the time-space continuum is blurred when it comes to the essence of Santa Claus. In this particular case, I suppose that my interest in realpolitik can be swayed by a decent proposal of scientific evidence and theory.

http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSTRE4BE4IT20081215

In other words, Merry Christmas. And it really does not matter when you finally read this posting. I wish the magic and awe of a being such as Santa to be reinvigorated into your real world.

No comments: